Blizzard Entertainment has introduced a new hero on its ever-expanding roster of superheroes in Overwatch. Meet the newest creation Orisa by robotics prodigy Efi Oladele. Orisa serves as the central anchor of her team, and defends her teammates from the frontline with a protective barrier. She can attack from long-range, fortify her own defenses, launch graviton charges to slow and move enemies, and deploy a Supercharger to boost the damage output of multiple allies at once.
Orisa abilities :
- Fusion Driver – Orisa’s automatic projectile cannon delivers sustained damage, but slows her movement while she fires it.
- Fortify – Orisa temporarily reduces damage she takes, and cannot be affected by action-impairing effects.
- Halt ! – Orisa launches a graviton charge which she can detonate, slowing nearby enemies and pulling them towards the explosion.
- Protective Barrier – Orisa throws out a stationary barrier that can protect her and her allies from enemy fire.
- Supercharger – Orisa deploys a device to increase damage inflicted by allies within her line of sight.
In Overwatch, you control one of several heroes in competitive 6-person team shooting matches. Battle over objectives, take down the other team, and achieve victory. Overwatch is available to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. For more information and to pre-order your copy click here. Check out the new character clip below.