Top 8 Competitive Pro Teams Will Battle for a Share of the $500,000 Prize Pool and Position Themselves as a Favorite for the 2017 CWL Championship in Orlando!
Splyce, who outlasted 15 of the best Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare teams from around the world on Stage 1 Playoffs, and 7 other top teams are set to compete in Stage 2 of the Global Pro League Playoffs.
They’ll be playing for Call of Duty dominance on a double elimination bracket over the course of the 3-day event tournament this weekend at the MLG Columbus Studio.
- Faze Clan
Also, teams that haven’t qualified for the CWL Championship will compete for a chance to earn a spot on the Last Chance Qualifier.
See Full Schedule HERE!
General Admission Tickets Are Available for the Playoff Weekend
- Hosted by Major League Gaming Corp., the Call of Duty World League (CWL), Presented by PlayStation®4, Global Pro League Stage 2 Playoffs will feature the top Call of Duty Esports teams from North America and Europe competing over three days on Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare
- The top 8 teams will be featured in Championship pool play
- Teams will all be competing for their share of a $500,000 event prize pool
- General admission tickets are on sale available to the public beginning at $29.99
- Friday, July 28: Event opens at Noon PDT
- Saturday, July 29: Event opens at 9am PDT
- Sunday, June 30: Event opens at 9am PDT
- Jay Puryear, Director of Brand Development
- Kevin Flynn, Director, Call of Duty Esports, MLG, Marketing
- Various Call of Duty pro players and casters (game announcers)
- MLG Columbus Studio
- 2188 Citygate Drive
- Columbus, OH 43219